Join Mint Artists on Sunday at Eastern Market in Detroit for the Holiday Market in Shed 5. We will have five artists participating, and also will have Mint holiday cards and some prints available. One artist will create henna designs and another will do quick sketch portraits. Browse and buy an array of artisan gifts and “fresh art from Detroit teens.” Among them are Espacia Fotiu, who paints abstracts and watercolor, and her sister Olivia, who makes the cute crocheted owls and critters. See more details about all the artists on Facebook.
Mint Shop categories
- Meet Mint marketing intern Sydney Catton, who is cooking up new campaigns
- How we are adapting our holiday shopping this year
- Generosity times 2: Mint shares it in an art show and in our first calendar
- Delicious candy crafts to make, not eat, this fall
- Stick with us for beautiful stickers and holiday gifts
Subscribe to our blog