Mint Artists Guild is honored to partner with several nonprofit organizations on our current “beautiful win, win, win fundraiser.” Among them are Downtown Boxing Gym Youth Programs and Coalition on Temporary Shelter, or COTS, which helps families facing homelessness in Detroit. If we meet or approach our campaign goal, we will donate at least 25 paintings to 25 local charities – including these two beauties!
- Meet us on Livernois for so much creativity and connection
- Sydney G. James’ big, excellent advice for emerging artists
- Our Heroes: See them now at the Scarab Club in Midtown Detroit
- From justice to automakers to essential workers, Youth Arts Competition winners are diverse and creative
- Watch these five documentaries about artists who matter
Mint Shop categories
Subscribe to our blog