Mint Artists Guild members stuck it out by being all bundled up during the Palmer Park Art Fair. Yes, we saw the snowflakes. Our next event is sure to be warmer: It’s June 5 at Shed 5 Sundays at Eastern Market.
- Sydney G. James’ big, excellent advice for emerging artists
- Our Heroes: See them now at the Scarab Club in Midtown Detroit
- From justice to automakers to essential workers, Youth Arts Competition winners are diverse and creative
- Watch these five documentaries about artists who matter
- Why Will Langford believes in our new Youth Arts Competition
Mint Shop categories
Subscribe to our blog