Mint Artists Guild takes creative teens to creative spaces in Detroit. This month we were fortunate to hold a workshop at Galerie Camille, which adjoins the studio of artist Adnan Charrarra. And artist Paula Schubatis spoke about promotion – with her beautiful fiber pieces as a backdrop. Thank you, Galerie Camille and thanks to Jonathan Mark Jackson for this creative venue.
- Sydney G. James’ big, excellent advice for emerging artists
- Our Heroes: See them now at the Scarab Club in Midtown Detroit
- From justice to automakers to essential workers, Youth Arts Competition winners are diverse and creative
- Watch these five documentaries about artists who matter
- Why Will Langford believes in our new Youth Arts Competition
Mint Shop categories
Subscribe to our blog