Nur Shah paints mostly women, and often in elegant or international attire. This piece is called ‘Sunflower Sisters’ and it’s now part of the Mint collection. She attends Oakland International Academy and joined Mint Artists Guild at the end of January. Her beautiful paintings will be for sale May 14 and 15 at the Palmer Park Art Fair in #Detroit.
Mint Shop categories
- Heroes earn low wages and high praise – and ours show up in Grand Rapids
- How Frederick Douglass resonates today
- Mint Alumni Ackeem Salmon, artist, art teacher and so much more
- Get ahead: Create more art that seems more timely, ahead of time
- Good places to find wisdom and answers during these dark uncertain days
Subscribe to our blog