Nur Shah paints mostly women, and often in elegant or international attire. This piece is called ‘Sunflower Sisters’ and it’s now part of the Mint collection. She attends Oakland International Academy and joined Mint Artists Guild at the end of January. Her beautiful paintings will be for sale May 14 and 15 at the Palmer Park Art Fair in #Detroit.
- Sydney G. James’ big, excellent advice for emerging artists
- Our Heroes: See them now at the Scarab Club in Midtown Detroit
- From justice to automakers to essential workers, Youth Arts Competition winners are diverse and creative
- Watch these five documentaries about artists who matter
- Why Will Langford believes in our new Youth Arts Competition
Mint Shop categories
Subscribe to our blog