Nur Shah paints mostly women, and often in elegant or international attire. This piece is called ‘Sunflower Sisters’ and it’s now part of the Mint collection. She attends Oakland International Academy and joined Mint Artists Guild at the end of January. Her beautiful paintings will be for sale May 14 and 15 at the Palmer Park Art Fair in #Detroit.
Mint Shop categories
- Meet Mint marketing intern Sydney Catton, who is cooking up new campaigns
- How we are adapting our holiday shopping this year
- Generosity times 2: Mint shares it in an art show and in our first calendar
- Delicious candy crafts to make, not eat, this fall
- Stick with us for beautiful stickers and holiday gifts
Subscribe to our blog