Nur Shah paints mostly women, and often in elegant or international attire. This piece is called ‘Sunflower Sisters’ and it’s now part of the Mint collection. She attends Oakland International Academy and joined Mint Artists Guild at the end of January. Her beautiful paintings will be for sale May 14 and 15 at the Palmer Park Art Fair in #Detroit.
Mint Shop categories
- Get ahead: Create more art that seems more timely, ahead of time
- Good places to find wisdom and answers during these dark uncertain days
- More beautiful ways Mint practices ‘Generosity All Around’
- More questions to cultivate as the new year approaches
- Generosity All Around: Mint gives back in Detroit during a tough pandemic year
Subscribe to our blog