Mint Artists Guild is honored to partner with several nonprofit organizations on our current “beautiful win, win, win fundraiser.” Among them are Downtown Boxing Gym Youth Programs and Coalition on Temporary Shelter, or COTS, which helps families facing homelessness in Detroit. If we meet or approach our campaign goal, we will donate at least 25 paintings to 25 local charities – including these two beauties!
Mint Shop categories
- The big, beautiful value of our volunteers – and volunteering
- Henrietta Lacks’ story becomes important part of Mint’s Hero journey
- Three tools for a successful summer job hunt
- TaNiah McQueen: Mint Alumni combines creative artist and caring nurse
- Heroes earn low wages and high praise – and ours show up in Grand Rapids
Subscribe to our blog