This outpouring of paintbrushes are stored in old coffee cans in artist Adnan Charara’s oversize Detroit studio. Charara, a Lebanese-American artist, creates an array of art and jewelry and other artisan pieces. He owns Midtown Detroit Galerie Camille, which hosted a Mint Artists workshop this year.
Mint Shop categories
- Meet Mint marketing intern Sydney Catton, who is cooking up new campaigns
- How we are adapting our holiday shopping this year
- Generosity times 2: Mint shares it in an art show and in our first calendar
- Delicious candy crafts to make, not eat, this fall
- Stick with us for beautiful stickers and holiday gifts
Subscribe to our blog