We are highlighting some reactions to Mint Artists Guild by our young artists, by our funders and by our board and advisory board. Here’s the words of artist Maisha Rahman, who went from very shy to live painting and lively in six months. We plan to serve more young artists like Maisha, with your support.
- Sydney G. James’ big, excellent advice for emerging artists
- Our Heroes: See them now at the Scarab Club in Midtown Detroit
- From justice to automakers to essential workers, Youth Arts Competition winners are diverse and creative
- Watch these five documentaries about artists who matter
- Why Will Langford believes in our new Youth Arts Competition
Mint Shop categories
Subscribe to our blog