Mint Artists Guild’s paid marketing internship develops storytelling, social media, fundraising and other skills, while supporting our growing nonprofit organization.
This is a paid internship open to emerging, responsible creative professionals ages 16 to 22, who live or go to school in Detroit, or a city adjoining it. Our marketing intern will work seven to 11 hours a week, with time off around finals, holidays and more.
Mint offers flexible work hours and location, networking opportunities and opportunities to learn as you work. Qualifications include:
- Understands marketing writing construct.
- Command of several apps and programs: Canva Google Docs, WordPress, Trello, Word, Keynote, Excel.
- Proficient at grammar, spelling and proof-reading.
- Photography, design, videography skills.
- Manage several projects simultaneously. Understand the big pictures and pay attention to the small details.
- Problem solver who takes initiative, asks questions, applies learning and achieves objectives.
- Able to plan steps in a project and outline them quickly.
- Anticipate and look ahead. Manage time effectively. Meet deadlines and objectives.
Young professionals with marketing, communications or event planning experience are invited to submit a cover letter and resume. Candidates invited for interviews will be expected to provide references and work samples.
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline to apply is Sept. 22, 2021; please apply early as we intend to interview many candidates by mid-September!