Mint Artists Guild’s paid marketing internship develops storytelling, social media, fundraising and other skills, while supporting our growing nonprofit organization.
This is a paid internship open to emerging, responsible creative professionals ages 16 to 22, who live or go to school in Detroit, or a city near it. Our marketing intern will work six to 10 hours a week, with time off around finals, holidays and more.
- Understands marketing writing forms.
- Command of several apps and programs: Canva, Google Docs, WordPress, Word, InShot or other video editing apps.
- Proficient at grammar, spelling and proof-reading.
- Excellent photography and videography skills.
- Productive and focused. Manage several projects simultaneously. Understand the big pictures and pay attention to the small details.
- Problem solver who takes initiative, asks questions, applies learning and achieves objectives.
- Able to plan steps in a project and start on them quickly.
- Anticipate and look ahead. Manage time effectively. Meet deadlines and objectives.
Read full job description here. Find out more about the internship in this online presentation. Learn more about Mint in our blog – including these posts about past marketing interns Toni Topp and Sydney Catton. And follow us on Twitter or Instagram
Young professionals with marketing, communications or journalism experience are invited to submit a cover letter and resume. Candidates invited for interviews will be expected to provide references and work samples.
Send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org before or by March 7. Candidates selected and interviewed will be expected to share a brief test project to showcase their skills and thinking.
You must be logged in to post a comment.