Nur Shah paints mostly women, and often in elegant or international attire. This piece is called ‘Sunflower Sisters’ and it’s now part of the Mint collection. She attends Oakland International Academy and joined Mint Artists Guild at the end of January. Her beautiful paintings will be for sale May 14 and 15 at the Palmer Park Art Fair in #Detroit.
Mint Shop categories
- The big, beautiful value of our volunteers – and volunteering
- Henrietta Lacks’ story becomes important part of Mint’s Hero journey
- Three tools for a successful summer job hunt
- TaNiah McQueen: Mint Alumni combines creative artist and caring nurse
- Heroes earn low wages and high praise – and ours show up in Grand Rapids
Subscribe to our blog