This outpouring of paintbrushes are stored in old coffee cans in artist Adnan Charara’s oversize Detroit studio. Charara, a Lebanese-American artist, creates an array of art and jewelry and other artisan pieces. He owns Midtown Detroit Galerie Camille, which hosted a Mint Artists workshop this year.
Mint Shop categories
- The big, beautiful value of our volunteers – and volunteering
- Henrietta Lacks’ story becomes important part of Mint’s Hero journey
- Three tools for a successful summer job hunt
- TaNiah McQueen: Mint Alumni combines creative artist and caring nurse
- Heroes earn low wages and high praise – and ours show up in Grand Rapids
Subscribe to our blog