Mint Artists Guild hires young creatives, emerging professionals and adults for a variety of roles. We are dedicated to full and fair and open opportunities for all and commit to equal employment opportunities, equitable hiring practices and transparency in hiring and pay.
We hire artists and designers for our Creative Summer Jobs program.
Here are our current openings:
We currently are seeking a Mint Marketing Intern. See details on this paid nine-month role here. Deadline to apply is Sept. 22.
Outreach / art installation
Thanks to a grant from the W.K. Kellogg Foundation, we are seeking an Outreach – art installation team member.
Job basics: The part-time temporary job takes place in September through mid-December with flexible and variable hours. The ideal candidate is careful with art and details, enjoys meeting people and able to get to a variety of locations in and near Detroit. You also will open doors to new opportunities for Mint and Mint Artists.
- Friendly, outgoing and grateful.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Hard working, helpful, problem solver.
- Dependable and organized.
- Must be able to transport art to various places in Detroit.
- Basic understanding of or experience with art packaging, preparing art to show, hanging, installation and display.
- Desire to highlight Mint Artists and Mint art in local businesses and community.
- Able to lift 35 pounds.
- See and regularly recommend new partnerships and opportunities to Mint.
- Creative eye, careful with art hanging and placement.
- Willingness to take on other work as needed.
A driver’s license and access to a car – yours, a friend’s or family members – will be important for this role. The outreach / art installer is paid $12 an hour for approximately two to five hours a week. Role could lead to other opportunities with Mint and/or its partners.
If you are interested, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com by Sept. 23.