Thank you for supporting Mint Artists Guild, a 501c3 based in Detroit.
Your donation is essential to our work, our creative youth and our growth and we are grateful.
We accept donations in many ways to make it easy to give:
Please give securely online through DonorBox our main portal for donating.
We also invite you to give via PayPal which charges nonprofits zero fees to donate.
Or donate to Mint at any of our events, art fairs or activities using cash, a credit or debit card or a check.
We encourage monthly or weekly gifts to support us year round. Click the orange button on every page of our volunteer-created website to give online for a secure, fast online portal to complete your donation.
If you wish to mail a check, send it to Mint Artists Guild P.O. Box 21667 Detroit, MI 48221.
We are glad to work with your employer's double the donation program! And if you or your company is interested in a sponsorship or partnership with Mint, please be in touch.
Mint's EIN is 81-0868663 and we are glad to share our IRS letter showing our tax-exempt status. Please contact us.
We also welcome contributions through the Amazon Smile program - just select Mint as your charity before you buy!
Your donation may be tax deductible; check with your tax professional for details.
Mint also welcomes donations of original art for silent auctions and inspiration, and art supplies, especially paint, canvases and frames; paper towels and non-perishable food and drinks -for workshops and events.
We welcome gift cards from the following stores:
- Eric's I've Been Framed Shop, Jo's Gallery and Sherwood Forest Art Gallery - for framing, giclee' prints and more
- Blick or any local art supplies stores within 20 miles of Detroit
- Dollar Tree - for paper products, miscellaneous supplies
- Aldi, Meijer or Detroit area grocery stores for snacks and supplies
- Local restaurant gift certificates, pizza, take out and sandwiches, to feed our young artists at events and workshops
- See our wish list in our blog for more ideas of what we need. We update it two times a year on the Mint blog, with current needs
More information about Mint and our IRS annual reports are available on our GuildStar profile.
If you want to donate supplies or need help with a corporate match, please contact our executive director Vickie Elmer about your gift.