Thank you for supporting Mint Artists Guild, a 501c3 in Detroit.
. Your donation is essential to our work and our growth and we are grateful.
Individual donors nationwide account for about 71 percent of all nonprofit support, according to Giving USA, and contribute about 45 percent of Mint’s budget.
We encourage donors to give monthly or weekly gifts to support us with weekly or monthly donations year round - whether it's $3 or $33, or $75 or more. Click the orange button to donate online and you will be directed to the secure, fast online website to complete your donation.
If you prefer to mail a check, send it to Mint Artists Guild P.O. Box 21667 Detroit, MI 48221.
We are glad to work with your employer's double the donation program!
Your donation may be tax deductible; check with your tax professional for details.
Mint also welcomes donations of original art for silent auctions and inspiration, art supplies, especially paint, canvases and frames; paper towels and non-perishable food and drinks -for workshops and events.
We welcome gift cards from the following stores:
- Eric's I've Been Framed Shop and Sherwood Forest Art Gallery - for framing, giclee' prints and more
- Blick for art supplies
- Dollar Tree - for paper products, misc. supplies
- Meijer or Detroit area grocery stores for snacks and supplies
- Local coffee shops in Detroit or Ferndale for meetings and coaching sessions
- Local restaurant gift certificates, pizza, take out and sandwiches, to feed our young artists at events and workshops
- See our wish list in our blog for more ideas of what we need. We update it three or four times a year on the Mint blog, with current needs
If you want to donate supplies, please contact our executive director Vickie Elmer about your gift.